Applicability: 2012-16 Arctic Cat Wildcat 1000 / Wildcat X / Wildcat 4 / Wildcat 4X
We know you go out to tear up the trail, but sometimes plans change, and what you destroy is your drive belt. You were so focused on getting your Wildcat X in the mud with your new heavy tires, that you didn't even consider your drive belt. Not only are you stuck in the mud, surrounded by the wretched burning belt smell, but you must also search for an aftermarket belt to handle your ride. Look no further, the Ultimax XP Drive Belt by Timken is the answer to your prayers.
This fancy modern item was created to eliminate "classic" failure modes and reduce variability. You'll gain superior resistance to shock loads due to the strong Aramid cord construction. As for getting out in the mud again, Timken built the UTV part for the harsh environments you love riding through. With its machine-specific design, you can be sure you're getting the best fit for the best ride.
- Made with strong and stable Aramid cord for superior resistance to shock loads
- Constructed with fiber-loaded advanced polymer compounds designed for specific applications
- Severe duty belt engineered for extreme performance
- Purpose-built for the unique demands of harsh CVT environments and today's high-powered UTV and side-by-side vehicles
- Engineered to handle more load and abuse than other belts
- Built with modern methods to reduce variability and eliminate "classic" failure modes
- Timken is a major supplier of drive belts to original equipment (OE)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Three (3) year manufacturer warranty