Applicability: 2009-13 Kawasaki Teryx 750 (Not Teryx4)
A squeaking sound coming from the rear end of your Kawasaki Teryx 750 could be a sign that it is time to replace your drive belt. At Side By Side Stuff, we have multiple UTV aftermarket accessories to choose from that can handle the grit you need to get tasks done. One of the options is the Ultimax Premium UA Drive Belt by Timken. This stock alternative was built for strength and durability.
Manufactured right here in the USA, Timken is one of the major suppliers of aftermarket drive belts. The sxs part was built with today's modern methods to reduce variability and help eliminate "classic" failure modes. With fiber-loaded compound components, it is designed to help grip clutches without slipping. All the drive belts are made from a specially formulated compound and Aramid cord. For a better riding experience in your Teryx 750 grab your Timken drive belt today!Features:
- Specially formulated compound and Aramid cord
- Built to handle more load and abuse than the OE drive belts
- Fiber-loaded rubber compounds are designed to grip clutches
- Built with modern methods to reduce variability and eliminate "classic" failure modes
- Timken is a major supplier of drive belts to original equipment (OE)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Two (2) year manufacturer warranty