Applicability: 2009-13 Kawasaki Teryx 750 (Not Teryx4)
Your Kawasaki Teryx 750 is a mean riding machine through those rough expeditions! Putting the pedal to the metal can be a blast as you race through rugged routes to your destination until you end up stranded with a busted drive belt. No worries because when you shop with us at Side By Side Stuff, you get only the best aftermarket parts and accessories to get you back on your favorite trials fast. One of these options is the Ultimax XP Drive Belt by Timken and here's why!
Manufactured from heavy-duty Aramid cord and fiber-loaded polymer compounds, this belt will outlast both OEM and other leading belt brands. Its durable design provides the ultimate performance and is purpose-built for the one-of-a-kind demands of severe CVT environments. Constructed to handle more loads and max abuse, it even comes with an impressive 3-year manufacturer warranty! With features like these, there's no doubt that this U.S.A. made belt means some serious business along the way.Features:
- Made with strong and stable Aramid cord for superior resistance to shock loads
- Constructed with fiber-loaded advanced polymer compounds designed for specific applications
- Severe duty belt engineered for extreme performance
- Purpose-built for the unique demands of harsh CVT environments and today's high-powered UTV and side-by-side vehicles
- Engineered to handle more load and abuse than other belts
- Built with modern methods to reduce variability and eliminate "classic" failure modes
- Timken is a major supplier of drive belts to original equipment (OE)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Three (3) year manufacturer warranty