Applicability: 2004-13 Yamaha Rhino 450 / Rhino 660 / Rhino 700
You're Yamaha Rhino 700 is a hardworking S.O.B. during the week; and will trek through the roughest terrain to get you to a secluded hunting location on the weekend. Between work and outdoorsmen activities, you don't have the time or the desire to constantly replace your OEM drive belt. With the Ultimax Premium UA Drive Belt by Timken, you won't have to! Not only is the Rhino 450 drive belt a specific application or perfect fitment, the aftermarket hard part is also designed to handle the load your OEM belt can't!
Timken, a well-respected brand, uses high-quality fabrications with an advanced process to manufacture each UTV drive belt. The high modulus design ensures the aftermarket component will not stretch while providing the appropriate grip to friction ratio for your Yamaha Rhino. Timken uses a procedure during the engineering process, which reduces dimensional variations to provide your ride with optimal performance consistency every time you use your utility vehicle. Between the top-notch materials, the spot-on dimensions and cog design, this Rhino drive belt is just right for your hardworking machine!Features:
- Specially formulated compound and Aramid cord
- Built to handle more load and abuse than the OE drive belts
- Fiber-loaded rubber compounds are designed to grip clutches
- Built with modern methods to reduce variability and eliminate "classic" failure modes
- Timken is a major supplier of drive belts to original equipment (OE)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Two (2) year manufacturer warranty