Applicability: 2004-13 Yamaha Rhino 450 / Rhino 660 / Rhino 700
Everyone utilizes their Yamaha Rhino in different ways. That is the best part of a utility vehicle, the versatile ability to be a farmer's heavy lifter or the hunter's way of getting conveniently deep into the timber. For those UTV crusaders who get a bit more rugged with offroad travels, you may consider upgrading your OEM driveline component with a Ultimax XP Drive Belt by Timken. The aftermarket belt is considered a high-performance accessory, meaning it can take more load, harsher terrain, while having a longer lifespan than your factory part.
Timken, a highly respected manufacturer in the world of Rhino drive belts, has constructed the SxS component with severe duty materials, for specific applications as well as advanced fabrication procedures. The severe duty materials are high modulus, so they won't stretch while having the appropriate grip and friction to optimize the power transfer from the clutch to the motor. A specific application design means perfect fitment, that in turn provides longevity in belt life as well as an increase in performance. Lastly, the modernized method of engineering the UTV part, reduces variation which provides a consistent operational proficiency rate with every use! Features:
- Made with strong and stable Aramid cord for superior resistance to shock loads
- Constructed with fiber-loaded advanced polymer compounds designed for specific applications
- Severe duty belt engineered for extreme performance
- Purpose-built for the unique demands of harsh CVT environments and today's high-powered UTV and side-by-side vehicles
- Engineered to handle more load and abuse than other belts
- Built with modern methods to reduce variability and eliminate "classic" failure modes
- Timken is a major supplier of drive belts to original equipment (OE)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Three (3) year manufacturer warranty