Applicability: 2014-22 Yamaha Viking 700 and Viking VI
If you own a Yamaha Viking 700, then you know it is the perfect mesh between a workhorse and a hill climbing machine. This vehicle was prepped to tackle it all however, the SxS wasn't necessarily equipped for the job. You may find the harder you push the more often you are replacing belts. The fact is, OEM belts weren't meant for consistent abuse, the Ultimax Premium UA Drive Belt by Timken is though! Timken has been supplying UTV enthusiasts with the toughest components on the planet for years with a specific application for perfect fitment!
A high modulus design paired with the heavy-duty construction and advanced engineering process, allows the aftermarket accessory to not stretch while providing the right amount of grip to the clutch. In supplying a suitable amount of grip, the appropriate friction permits the clutch to motor power transfer to be optimized and consistent. As far has the construction process goes, the procedure basically reduces dimensional variation, which means your Viking IV drive belt will be performing consistently with every use! Quality matters when it comes to your mechanical components and let's face it, the drive belt is the bloodline for the driveline, without it you will find your Yamaha Viking parked. Get geared up right with the aftermarket drive belt available at Side By Side Stuff.Features:
- Specially formulated compound and Aramid cord
- Built to handle more load and abuse than the OE drive belts
- Fiber-loaded rubber compounds are designed to grip clutches
- Built with modern methods to reduce variability and eliminate "classic" failure modes
- Timken is a major supplier of drive belts to original equipment (OE)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Two (2) year manufacturer warranty