- Warranty may be voided if trailered or ridden at high speeds.
- Does NOT include windshield pictured.
Applicability: 2012-16 Arctic Cat Wildcat 1000 and Wildcat X
The cold season can really put a damper on your ride comfort. After all, just because temperatures drop doesn't mean you're ready to hang your hat, right? That's where Wildcat 1000 Doors, Rear Window, and Top combo set comes in handy. This UTV winter accessory is ideal for those who've already invested in a front windshield. You can wrap the rig up fully, without the permanence or machine modifications associated with hard cabs. Before you go all in, why don't we see if this Wildcat X partial enclosure is your best option?
The SxS enclosure is crafted with unmatched durability and structural integrity. 3 Star hand-measures and sews the component from heavy-duty materials like professional marine-grade fabrics, Aqua-View vinyl, YKK zippers, and high-tenacity thread. It's built to last, being tear, puncture, UV, mildew, and water-resistant. You don't have to worry about shrinkage or stretching, and fitment is spot on. Plus, installation is as easy as following step-by-step instructions and self-adhesive Velcro. You get the comfort you need for the ride you want. All you have to do is click to order.Features:
- Modular constructions, which means it can be added to existing 3 Star configurations at any time
- 100% polyester that's professional marine grade fabric
- Stay-true, long lasting colors
- Stabilized fit of less than 1% stretch or shrinkage
- Water repellent, tear resistant, puncture resistant, UV and mildew resistant
- YKK zippers made using state-of-the art techniques offer cross-wise strength that's unmatched in the industry
- Windows are made from Aqua-View Smoked vinyl
- High tenacity, heat resistant, continuous multifilament polyester yarns make up the marine sewing thread used throughout construction
- U.S.A. made
- Hand crafted and hand measured
- Comes with everything needed for installation, including self-adhesive Velcro, care and installation instructions
- Zippered Side Windows - Door windows zips on 2 sides - the front and top
- Zippered Back Window - Back Window zips on the 2 sides and velcros on the bottom