- Warranty may be voided if trailered or ridden at high speeds.
- Some models come with a Rockford Fosgate system that may effect fitment on rear windshields.
Applicability: 2020-22 Polaris RZR PRO XP
Why should you invest in a RZR PRO XP Soft Rear Panel? We'd thought you'd never ask! As a matter of fact, we can give you a list of reasons why these units are a must-have UTV accessory. You may be asking why this particular cab back? Stay tuned while we give you the 411 of the benefits and construction details of this quality partial enclosure made by 3 Star Industries. First and foremost, let's dig into the benefits that come by getting your hands on this side-by-side soft rear panel.
One of the big perks of mounting up a Polaris cab back is getting rid of low-pressure suction. If you have added a front windshield to the rig, you'll notice right away that you're inhaling dirt particles with every ride. Why? Because low-pressure suction causes dust to draw in from the cab's rear. As a result, you're left choking and hacking on dirty air. It's downright awful. Additionally, the off-road accessory adds a layer of protection from UV-rays, debris, and weather elements. Finally, when paired with other RZR PRO XP enclosure pieces, the panel offers full reprieve and interior protection.
First of all, 3 Star Industries hand-measures, cuts, and sews this unit right here in the great U.S.A. This method of construction is pretty significant when it comes to fitment. In fact, it ensures precise measurements according to your make and model. In addition, 3 Star Industries makes these components with modular technology. What does that mean? It fits with other Polaris soft enclosure pieces! This is revolutionary, gang.
The sxs rear windshield consists of 100-percent polyester, a professional marine-grade fabric. Then, it's sewn to Aqua-View vinyl using high-tenacity, heat-resistant polyester marine-grade thread. That's right; even the yarn is dang durable. 3 Star Industry chose these textiles because of their attributes. For instance, they are mildew, UV, puncture, and tear-resistant. At the same time, the entire unit has water repellence which means there's next to zero chance of damage caused by bogging or taking a drive through the river beds.
We can't get enough of this 3 Star Soft Rear Panel for the Polaris RZR. Actually, we are just as impressed with the ease of installation as the product itself. Everything you need for a straightforward installation is included in this purchase, right down to the Velcro and instructions. So why deal with the dust if you don't have to? Instead, shop Side By Side Stuff for RZR PRO XP windshields, roofs, and body accessories.Features:
- Modular constructions, which means it can be added to existing GCL configurations at any time
- 100% polyester that's professional marine grade fabric
- Stay-true, long lasting colors
- Stabilized fit of less than 1% stretch or shrinkage
- Water repellent, tear resistant, puncture resistant, UV and mildew resistant
- YKK zippers made using state-of-the art techniques offer cross-wise strength that's unmatched in the industry
- Windows are made from Aqua-View Smoked vinyl
- High tenacity, heat resistant, continuous multifilament polyester yarns make up the marine sewing thread used throughout construction
- U.S.A. made
- Hand crafted and hand measured
- Comes with everything needed for installation, including self-adhesive Velcro, care and installation instructions
- Zippered Back Window - Back Window zips on the 2 sides and velcros on the bottom