- CANNOT SHIP TO ALASKA OR HAWAII.
- Must have a winch to use plow system.
- 2005-14 Honda Rubicon (TRX500FA) 4x4
- 2005-14 Honda Rubicon (TRX500FG) 4x4
- 2007-08 Honda Rubicon GPScape (TRX500FGA) 4x4
- 2009 Honda Rubicon GPScape EPS (TRX500FPA) 4x4
Working out on the farm, your Honda Rubicon GPScape EPS or Rubicon TRX500FG is always a helpful hand to have around. Winter is setting in and so is the number of snowy obstacles you must maneuver through to get where you need to go. Your ATV is already a dependable work horse, why not turn it into a snow plowing beast as well? All you need to do is get the Denali 50 Inch Standard Series Snow Plow System and you'll be ready to start bulldozing through that slush within minutes.
The blade is a 17" scoop that has a 65-degree attack angle that kicks snow right in its frosty bum as it rolls up and is thrown forward. It is built from 11-gauge steel to ensure a stable hold against that heavy slushy stuff paired with 7-gauge ribs for added durability along the way. Other features of this blade include a heavy-duty grade 50 steel wear bar, adjustable skid feet and more. Moving on to the structural steel push tube, this bad boy allows the blade to angle at -0, 12.5 and 25 degrees along and with its structural steel cross bar, its dang well close to unstoppable upon intense impact! Finishing off this kit is the steel plow mount that comes with everything needed to install, including hardware and easy to follow instructions. These features, along with many more listed below, are many reasons why this plow system is a must have for that winter wonderland ahead!Blade Specifications:
Push Tube Specifications:
- 17" scoop
- 11 gauge steel leading horizontal supports
- Four 7 gauge ribs run the full length of the blade
- Three additional 7 gauge horizontal stabilizers support the deepest point of the blade
- 65 degree attack angle and over center design ensures snow rolls up and is thrown forward
- Replaceable 7 gauge, grade 50 steel wear bar
- Height adjustable skid feet included
- Center mounted plow disperses force of impact to the sturdiest part of the UTV, preventing damage from sudden impact
- 3 year warranty
Plow Mount Specifications:
- Turn system allows for easy blade positioning in different angles to the left or right - 0 degrees. 12.5 degrees and 25 degrees
- Simple detachment systems with the pull of a pin
- Structural tube steel cross bar for added lateral rigidity
Optional Rubber Flap Upgrade Specifications:
- Steel construction
- All necessary hardware for mounting included
Optional Plow Markers:
- Stiff rubber flap
- Metal hold down bar
- Installation hardware
Snow getting high or need to plow close to vehicles or other items? Get the snow plow markers so you can see exactly where the edge of your blade is, letting you have the most control.
Optional Plow Pulley Fairlead Kit:
The Plow Pulley Fairlead Kit is designed specifically to resist wear from the steep angle that occurs between the fairlead and the plow, extending the life of your winch cable. It can be used with either a steel or synthetic cable and is constructed of black powder coated 7 gauge steel. There are two roller heights for different fairlead heights and angles and you'll receive hardware and instructions.
Optional Additional Wearbar:
- Standard spool pattern: 3" x 4-7/8"
- Wide spool pattern: 3" x 6.67"
If you want to keep the edges of your snow plow in top shape the Denali Polyurethane Wearbar is the choice for you. Not only is the wearbar reversible for longer use, but the polyurethane construction outlasts rubber and steel. The wearbar won't cause damage to brick, concrete, curbs and more! The wearbar is the perfect choice to increase productivity and reduce equipment wear.