- CANNOT SHIP TO ALASKA OR HAWAII.
- Must have a winch to use plow system.
Applicability: 2005-19 Kawasaki Brute Force (See options above)
Throughout those warm Spring and Summer days, your Kawasaki Brute Force 650 or 750i 4x4 is a beastly ATV that pushes its way through any off-road obstacle! With the leaves changing color and the crisp wind chill in the air, Winter is on its way and it's time to be prepared for the inevitable. From sheets of ice to the powdered drifts of snow, you have places to be and things to do. With the Denali 50 Inch Standard Series Snow Plow System hooked up to the front of your ATV, you'll be a snow plowing pro in no time!
Plowing all that heavy slush and caked in powder, you need something that can handle sudden impact and stress. With this blade's 11-gauge steel construction paired with 7-gauge ribs on the back for added strength, you'll be cutting through that snow like scissors through paper. It includes a 65-degree attack angle for a smooth roll up and easily throws it forward. These features paired with adjustable skid feet, a grade 50 wear bar, and more make this blade almost unstoppable. Attached to the blade is the impressive steel designed push tube that can detach by simply pulling the pin. It allows the plow to angle at -0. 12.5, and 25 degrees and its structural tube steel cross bar gives more lateral rigidity. The plow mount finishes this kit with its sturdy steel construction along with all the necessary hardware needed for an easy set up that helps you spend less time installing and more time showing that snow who's boss! This plow system is a must have for any snowing adventure headed your way.Blade Specifications:
Push Tube Specifications:
- 17" scoop
- 11 gauge steel leading horizontal supports
- Four 7 gauge ribs run the full length of the blade
- Three additional 7 gauge horizontal stabilizers support the deepest point of the blade
- 65 degree attack angle and over center design ensures snow rolls up and is thrown forward
- Replaceable 7 gauge, grade 50 steel wear bar
- Height adjustable skid feet included
- Center mounted plow disperses force of impact to the sturdiest part of the UTV, preventing damage from sudden impact
- 3 year warranty
Plow Mount Specifications:
- Turn system allows for easy blade positioning in different angles to the left or right - 0 degrees. 12.5 degrees and 25 degrees
- Simple detachment systems with the pull of a pin
- Structural tube steel cross bar for added lateral rigidity
Optional Rubber Flap Upgrade Specifications:
- Steel construction
- All necessary hardware for mounting included
Optional Plow Markers:
- Stiff rubber flap
- Metal hold down bar
- Installation hardware
Snow getting high or need to plow close to vehicles or other items? Get the snow plow markers so you can see exactly where the edge of your blade is, letting you have the most control.
Optional Plow Pulley Fairlead Kit:
The Plow Pulley Fairlead Kit is designed specifically to resist wear from the steep angle that occurs between the fairlead and the plow, extending the life of your winch cable. It can be used with either a steel or synthetic cable and is constructed of black powder coated 7 gauge steel. There are two roller heights for different fairlead heights and angles and you'll receive hardware and instructions.
Optional Additional Wearbar:
- Standard spool pattern: 3" x 4-7/8"
- Wide spool pattern: 3" x 6.67"
If you want to keep the edges of your snow plow in top shape the Denali Polyurethane Wearbar is the choice for you. Not only is the wearbar reversible for longer use, but the polyurethane construction outlasts rubber and steel. The wearbar won't cause damage to brick, concrete, curbs and more! The wearbar is the perfect choice to increase productivity and reduce equipment wear.