- CANNOT SHIP TO ALASKA OR HAWAII.
- Must have a winch to use plow system.
- 2001-03 Kawasaki Prairie 650 Twin 4x4
- 2002-13 Kawasaki Prairie 360 2x4 / 4x4
- 2004-06 Kawasaki Prairie 700 4x4
After the warm days of play in the summer, winter has decided to make its appearance evident with bitter temperatures and an immense amount of snow. With your reliable Kawasaki Prairie 650 Twin or 700 4x4, you can make it over those massive snow drifts with ease, but when it's time to head out, your vehicles aren't going anywhere. That's where the Denali 50 Inch Standard Series Snow Plow System comes in. With this bad boy hooked up to the front of your 4-wheeler, you can clear your pathway in no time.
When plowing into those heavy packed in piles, purchasing a system durable enough to take on intense impacts is essential. With an all steel construction, this system will not disappoint. The blade comes complete with adjustable skid feet, a 17" scoop and a grade 50 wear bar for quality performance for years to come. To ensure that snow is rolled up smooth and thrown forward with ease, the blade utilizes a 65-degree attack angle along with a center mounted design to prevent damage against those heavier piles of snow. Attached to the blade is a sturdy push tube that comes with an added steel cross bar for extra strength and can be detached with just a pull of a pin. Lastly is the plow mount that includes all the necessary hardware needed for a smooth install. These features, along with more listed below are many reasons why this plow is exactly the perfect fit for all your snow removal needs!Blade Specifications:
Push Tube Specifications:
- 17" scoop
- 11 gauge steel leading horizontal supports
- Four 7 gauge ribs run the full length of the blade
- Three additional 7 gauge horizontal stabilizers support the deepest point of the blade
- 65 degree attack angle and over center design ensures snow rolls up and is thrown forward
- Replaceable 7 gauge, grade 50 steel wear bar
- Height adjustable skid feet included
- Center mounted plow disperses force of impact to the sturdiest part of the UTV, preventing damage from sudden impact
- 3 year warranty
Plow Mount Specifications:
- Turn system allows for easy blade positioning in different angles to the left or right - 0 degrees, 12.5 degrees and 25 degrees
- Simple detachment systems with the pull of a pin
- Structural tube steel cross bar for added lateral rigidity
Optional Rubber Flap Upgrade Specifications:
- Steel construction
- All necessary hardware for mounting included
Optional Plow Markers:
- Stiff rubber flap
- Metal hold down bar
- Installation hardware
Snow getting high or need to plow close to vehicles or other items? Get the snow plow markers so you can see exactly where the edge of your blade is, letting you have the most control.
Optional Plow Pulley Fairlead Kit:
The Plow Pulley Fairlead Kit is designed specifically to resist wear from the steep angle that occurs between the fairlead and the plow, extending the life of your winch cable. It can be used with either a steel or synthetic cable and is constructed of black powder coated 7 gauge steel. There are two roller heights for different fairlead heights and angles and you'll receive hardware and instructions.
Optional Additional Wearbar:
- Standard spool pattern: 3" x 4-7/8"
- Wide spool pattern: 3" x 6.67"
If you want to keep the edges of your snow plow in top shape the Denali Polyurethane Wearbar is the choice for you. Not only is the wearbar reversible for longer use, but the polyurethane construction outlasts rubber and steel. The wearbar won't cause damage to brick, concrete, curbs and more! The wearbar is the perfect choice to increase productivity and reduce equipment wear.