- CANNOT SHIP TO ALASKA OR HAWAII.
- Must have a winch to use plow system.
Applicability: 1996-19 Polaris Sportsman ATV (See options above)
The Polaris Sportsman ATV is a machine that you can take out on the trails on the weekends and then turn around and use to get work done during the week. So naturally here at SideBySideStuff.com we work to offer a full range of parts and accessories for your ATV. This is because we know just how important it is to have a machine that you can outfit for both work and play. Take for instance this 50 Inch Denali Standard Series Snow Plow for your Polaris Sportsman ATV.
Designed and manufactured by our friends at Denali this 50 inch snow plow will help you move some serious snow when it starts to build up. Each component of the system was designed and manufactured with quality and usability in mind. From each components heavy duty steel construction and the quick installation and removal design the plow has countless reasons why it stands above the competition. For those who want the more than just the basic setup we have you covered as well with the optional Denali manufactured accessories to help get you and your Sportsman moving snow in no time at all.Blade Specifications:
Push Tube Specifications:
- 17" scoop
- 11 gauge steel leading horizontal supports
- Four 7 gauge ribs run the full length of the blade
- Three additional 7 gauge horizontal stabilizers support the deepest point of the blade
- 65 degree attack angle and over center design ensures snow rolls up and is thrown forward
- Replaceable 7 gauge, grade 50 steel wear bar
- Height adjustable skid feet included
- Center mounted plow disperses force of impact to the sturdiest part of the UTV, preventing damage from sudden impact
- 3 year warranty
Plow Mount Specifications:
- Turn system allows for easy blade positioning in different angles to the left or right - 0 degrees. 12.5 degrees and 25 degrees
- Simple detachment systems with the pull of a pin
- Structural tube steel cross bar for added lateral rigidity
Optional Rubber Flap Upgrade Specifications:
- Steel construction
- All necessary hardware for mounting included
Optional Plow Markers:
- Stiff rubber flap
- Metal hold down bar
- Installation hardware
Snow getting high or need to plow close to vehicles or other items? Get the snow plow markers so you can see exactly where the edge of your blade is, letting you have the most control.
Optional Plow Pulley Fairlead Kit:
The Plow Pulley Fairlead Kit is designed specifically to resist wear from the steep angle that occurs between the fairlead and the plow, extending the life of your winch cable. It can be used with either a steel or synthetic cable and is constructed of black powder coated 7 gauge steel. There are two roller heights for different fairlead heights and angles and you'll receive hardware and instructions.
Optional Additional Wearbar:
- Standard spool pattern: 3" x 4-7/8"
- Wide spool pattern: 3" x 6.67"
If you want to keep the edges of your snow plow in top shape the Denali Polyurethane Wearbar is the choice for you. Not only is the wearbar reversible for longer use, but the polyurethane construction outlasts rubber and steel. The wearbar won't cause damage to brick, concrete, curbs and more! The wearbar is the perfect choice to increase productivity and reduce equipment wear.