NOTE: Must have a winch to use plow system.
Applicability: 2004-06 Yamaha Bruin 350 2x4 and Bruin 350 4x4
Treacherous terrain is no match for your Yamaha Bruin 350. It travels paths from mucky mud to powdery snow. Sometimes that snow can be a bit too much for you to travel through. Winter months are bitter cold with endless shoveling that leaves you shivering and numb. What if you could turn that beastly machine into a snow plowing hog within minutes? Look no further than the Denali 50 Inch Standard Series Snow Plow System.
Included in this kit is an 11-gauge steel blade, equipped with adjustable skid feet and a 50-inch wear bar for extended life. Along with a 3-year manufacturer warranty, this blade includes a 65-degree attack angle and four 7-gauge ribs providing top quality plowing performance. Attached to this blade is a push tube built with a sturdy structural tube steel cross bar for added lateral rigidity. It allows the blade to be positioned from angles of 0 to 25 degrees and detaches with a simple pull of a pin. Manufactured with steel construction, a plow mount holds this push tube and blade to the machine with all included mounting hardware. With so many features and more listed below, the Denali 50 Inch Standard Series Snow Plow System is sure to bulldoze those snow piles in seconds.Blade Specifications:
Push Tube Specifications:
- 17" scoop
- 11 gauge steel leading horizontal supports
- Four 7 gauge ribs run the full length of the blade
- Three additional 7 gauge horizontal stabilizers support the deepest point of the blade
- 65 degree attack angle and over center design ensures snow rolls up and is thrown forward
- Replaceable 7 gauge, grade 50 steel wear bar
- Height adjustable skid feet included
- Center mounted plow disperses force of impact to the sturdiest part of the UTV, preventing damage from sudden impact
- 3 year warranty
Plow Mount Specifications:
- Turn system allows for easy blade positioning in different angles to the left or right - 0 degrees. 12.5 degrees and 25 degrees
- Simple detachment systems with the pull of a pin
- Structural tube steel cross bar for added lateral rigidity
Optional Rubber Flap Upgrade Specifications:
- Steel construction
- All necessary hardware for mounting included
Optional Plow Markers:
- Stiff rubber flap
- Metal hold down bar
- Installation hardware
Snow getting high or need to plow close to vehicles or other items? Get the snow plow markers so you can see exactly where the edge of your blade is, letting you have the most control.
Optional Plow Pulley Fairlead Kit:
The Plow Pulley Fairlead Kit is designed specifically to resist wear from the steep angle that occurs between the fairlead and the plow, extending the life of your winch cable. It can be used with either a steel or synthetic cable and is constructed of black powder coated 7 gauge steel. There are two roller heights for different fairlead heights and angles and you'll receive hardware and instructions.
- Standard spool pattern: 3" x 4-7/8"
- Wide spool pattern: 3" x 6.67"
If you want to keep the edges of your snow plow in top shape the Denali Polyurethane Wearbar is the choice for you. Not only is the wearbar reversible for longer use, but the polyurethane construction outlasts rubber and steel. The wearbar won't cause damage to brick, concrete, curbs and more! The wearbar is the perfect choice to increase productivity and reduce equipment wear.