- CANNOT SHIP TO ALASKA OR HAWAII.
- Must have a winch to use plow system.
Applicability: 2002-19 Yamaha Grizzly (See options above)
With your tough Yamaha Grizzly 700 or 400, it's so easy to get things done around the farm. From hauling stuff to just simple transportation from one chore to the next, you rely on this machine for practically everything. Winter is just around the corner and this year, why not give your arms and back a rest from endless shoveling and use your ATV once again to get the job done in a hurry. All you need is the Denali 50 Inch Standard Series Snow Plow System hooked up to the front of it and it's ready, set, go!
To withstand that intense impact of heavy snow and slush, having a heavy-duty plow is extremely important to prevent damage to both your machine and the plow itself. That's why this system is constructed fully of durable steel! The blade has a 65-degree attack angle on the 17" scoop that ensures snow is smoothly rolled up and thrown forward. From its 7-gauge ribs to its grade 50 wear bar and adjustable skid feet, the blade is built for durable and long-term performance! The push tube attached to the blade allows it to angle from -0, 12.5, and 25 degrees and it can be detached with a simple pull of a pin when not in use, making for easy and quick storage. It also includes a structural tube steel cross bar for added lateral rigidity against those sudden impacts. Lastly is the plow mount that holds true to the front of your 4-wheeler with all included hardware needed to install. All in all, this aftermarket accessory is a definite must for anyone looking for a little help during those snowy months ahead!Blade Specifications:
Push Tube Specifications:
- 17" scoop
- 11 gauge steel leading horizontal supports
- Four 7 gauge ribs run the full length of the blade
- Three additional 7 gauge horizontal stabilizers support the deepest point of the blade
- 65 degree attack angle and over center design ensures snow rolls up and is thrown forward
- Replaceable 7 gauge, grade 50 steel wear bar
- Height adjustable skid feet included
- Center mounted plow disperses force of impact to the sturdiest part of the UTV, preventing damage from sudden impact
- 3 year warranty
Plow Mount Specifications:
- Turn system allows for easy blade positioning in different angles to the left or right - 0 degrees. 12.5 degrees and 25 degrees
- Simple detachment systems with the pull of a pin
- Structural tube steel cross bar for added lateral rigidity
Optional Rubber Flap Upgrade Specifications:
- Steel construction
- All necessary hardware for mounting included
Optional Plow Markers:
- Stiff rubber flap
- Metal hold down bar
- Installation hardware
Snow getting high or need to plow close to vehicles or other items? Get the snow plow markers so you can see exactly where the edge of your blade is, letting you have the most control.
Optional Plow Pulley Fairlead Kit:
The Plow Pulley Fairlead Kit is designed specifically to resist wear from the steep angle that occurs between the fairlead and the plow, extending the life of your winch cable. It can be used with either a steel or synthetic cable and is constructed of black powder coated 7 gauge steel. There are two roller heights for different fairlead heights and angles and you'll receive hardware and instructions.
Optional Additional Wearbar:
- Standard spool pattern: 3" x 4-7/8"
- Wide spool pattern: 3" x 6.67"
If you want to keep the edges of your snow plow in top shape the Denali Polyurethane Wearbar is the choice for you. Not only is the wearbar reversible for longer use, but the polyurethane construction outlasts rubber and steel. The wearbar won't cause damage to brick, concrete, curbs and more! The wearbar is the perfect choice to increase productivity and reduce equipment wear.