NOTE: Must have a winch to use plow system.
Applicability: 2003-19 Yamaha Kodiak (See options above)
This winter, be prepared when the snow begins to fall with the Denali 50 Inch Standard Series Snow Plow System. With a mount designed to fit your Yamaha Kodiak you will be able to install the mount and when needed attach the push tube and blade and clear your sidewalks and driveway with ease. No more sweating for hours and waking up with sore muscles the next day from shoveling. Let your Kodiak do the heavy lifting, you do the steering and get the work done fast!
The blade, push tube and mount are made from high strength steel and feature an ultra-strong powder coat finish to ensure it will last for years to come. The blade itself is 50Ē wide and comes with height adjustable skid feet. The push tube offers different positions to the left or right - 0 degrees, 12.5 degrees and 25 degrees to allow you to adjust for the job at hand. The plow mount attaches to the center of your machine to ensure the most use of the power your machine can offer and is lifted up and down by your winch. Side By Side Stuff has great products to help you enjoy the winter wonderland if only by making pushing snow less of a chore.Blade Specifications:
Push Tube Specifications:
- 17" scoop
- 11 gauge steel leading horizontal supports
- Four 7 gauge ribs run the full length of the blade
- Three additional 7 gauge horizontal stabilizers support the deepest point of the blade
- 65 degree attack angle and over center design ensures snow rolls up and is thrown forward
- Replaceable 7 gauge, grade 50 steel wear bar
- Height adjustable skid feet included
- Center mounted plow disperses force of impact to the sturdiest part of the UTV, preventing damage from sudden impact
- 3 year warranty
Plow Mount Specifications:
- Turn system allows for easy blade positioning in different angles to the left or right - 0 degrees. 12.5 degrees and 25 degrees
- Simple detachment systems with the pull of a pin
- Structural tube steel cross bar for added lateral rigidity
Optional Rubber Flap Upgrade Specifications:
- Steel construction
- All necessary hardware for mounting included
Optional Plow Markers:
- Stiff rubber flap
- Metal hold down bar
- Installation hardware
Snow getting high or need to plow close to vehicles or other items? Get the snow plow markers so you can see exactly where the edge of your blade is, letting you have the most control.
Optional Plow Pulley Fairlead Kit:
The Plow Pulley Fairlead Kit is designed specifically to resist wear from the steep angle that occurs between the fairlead and the plow, extending the life of your winch cable. It can be used with either a steel or synthetic cable and is constructed of black powder coated 7 gauge steel. There are two roller heights for different fairlead heights and angles and you'll receive hardware and instructions.
- Standard spool pattern: 3" x 4-7/8"
- Wide spool pattern: 3" x 6.67"
If you want to keep the edges of your snow plow in top shape the Denali Polyurethane Wearbar is the choice for you. Not only is the wearbar reversible for longer use, but the polyurethane construction outlasts rubber and steel. The wearbar won't cause damage to brick, concrete, curbs and more! The wearbar is the perfect choice to increase productivity and reduce equipment wear.