- CANNOT SHIP TO ALASKA OR HAWAII.
- Must have a winch to use plow system.
Applicability: Can Am Outlander (See options above)
With the snow packing down in those bitter blizzard months, it's hard to get where you need to go throughout your busy day. When you spend countless hours shoveling, it can feel almost impossible to get any other work done by the end of the day! Why not turn your Can-Am Outlander into a snow shoveling boss with the Denali 60 Inch Standard Series Snow Plow System? With this bad boy hooked up to the front of your machine, you can make paths to those important places in no time!
The blade is designed with a 17" scoop that is constructed from 11-gauge steel for long lasting performance. Manufactured with a 65-degree attack angle that really packs a punch as it rolls and throws the snow forward along and a durable grade 50 steel wear bar that provides even further enforcement. Attached to this quality blade is a steel push tube that detaches with a simple pull of a pin. The push tube allows the blade angles to be adjusted to -0, 12.5 and 25 degrees and is paired with a structural tube cross bar that provides a sturdy hold; keeping you prepared for any sudden impacts. Also included is a plow mount, complete with any and all hardware necessary for a quick and easy set-up. Customize this system to suit all your winter needs with add-ons such as a rubber flap upgrade, plow markers and a plow roller! All these features and more listed below, make this plow system a must have for any winter wonderland.Blade Specifications:
Push Tube Specifications:
- 17" scoop
- 11 gauge steel leading horizontal supports
- Four 7 gauge ribs run the full length of the blade
- Three additional 7 gauge horizontal stabilizers support the deepest point of the blade
- 65 degree attack angle and over center design ensures snow rolls up and is thrown forward
- Replaceable 7 gauge, grade 50 steel wear bar
- Height adjustable skid feet included
- Center mounted plow disperses force of impact to the sturdiest part of the UTV, preventing damage from sudden impact
- 3 year warranty
Plow Mount Specifications:
- Turn system allows for easy blade positioning in different angles to the left or right - 0 degrees. 12.5 degrees and 25 degrees
- Simple detachment systems with the pull of a pin
- Structural tube steel cross bar for added lateral rigidity
Optional Rubber Flap Upgrade Specifications:
- Steel construction
- All necessary hardware for mounting included
Optional Plow Markers:
- Stiff rubber flap
- Metal hold down bar
- Installation hardware
Snow getting high or need to plow close to vehicles or other items? Get the snow plow markers so you can see exactly where the edge of your blade is, letting you have the most control.Optional Plow Pulley Fairlead Kit:
The Plow Pulley Fairlead Kit is designed specifically to resist wear from the steep angle that occurs between the fairlead and the plow, extending the life of your winch cable. It can be used with either a steel or synthetic cable and is constructed of black powder coated 7 gauge steel. There are two roller heights for different fairlead heights and angles and you'll receive hardware and instructions.
Optional Additional Wearbar:
- Standard spool pattern: 3" x 4-7/8"
- Wide spool pattern: 3" x 6.67"
If you want to keep the edges of your snow plow in top shape the Denali Polyurethane Wearbar is the choice for you. Not only is the wearbar reversible for longer use, but the polyurethane construction outlasts rubber and steel. The wearbar won't cause damage to brick, concrete, curbs and more! The wearbar is the perfect choice to increase productivity and reduce equipment wear.