- CANNOT SHIP TO ALASKA OR HAWAII.
- Must have a winch to use plow system.
- 2012-19 Can Am Renegade 500 4x4 (R) (MAX) (XT) (X) (XT-P) (MR)
- 2012-19 Can Am Renegade 800 4x4 (R) (MAX) (XT) (X) (XT-P) (MR)
- 2012-19 Can Am Renegade 1000 4x4 (R) (MAX) (XT) (X) (XT-P) (MR)
Ripping up the snowy trails on your Can-Am Renegade 500 or 1000 is a lot of fun in the winter months! However, when the fun is over and it's time to get some work done, your Renegade may not be completely equipped for the winter jobs. Shoveling can be endless and in the end, you're exhausted. Make moving snow easy and fun with the Denali 60 Inch Standard Series Snow Plow System and get back to play time in no time at all!
Constructed from 11-gauge steel, this blade moves a generous amount of snow with each swipe with the 17" scoop. It includes a 7 gauge grade 50 steel wear bar, along with adjustable skid feet that both help extend the life of the blade. The push tube offers a turn system for easy blade positioning in three angles. It is manufactured with a structural tube cross bar that adds lateral rigidity for those heavier snow piles. Attaching to the push tube is a sturdy steel constructed plow mount with all included hardware necessary for mounting to your machine. Check out all the aftermarket accessories that Side By Side Stuff has to offer!Blade Specifications:
Push Tube Specifications:
- 17" scoop
- 11 gauge steel leading horizontal supports
- Four 7 gauge ribs run the full length of the blade
- Three additional 7 gauge horizontal stabilizers support the deepest point of the blade
- 65 degree attack angle and over center design ensures snow rolls up and is thrown forward
- Replaceable 7 gauge, grade 50 steel wear bar
- Height adjustable skid feet included
- Center mounted plow disperses force of impact to the sturdiest part of the UTV, preventing damage from sudden impact
- 3 year warranty
Plow Mount Specifications:
- Turn system allows for easy blade positioning in different angles to the left or right - 0 degrees, 12.5 degrees and 25 degrees
- Simple detachment systems with the pull of a pin
- Structural tube steel cross bar for added lateral rigidity
Optional Rubber Flap Upgrade Specifications:
- Steel construction
- All necessary hardware for mounting included
Optional Plow Markers:
- Stiff rubber flap
- Metal hold down bar
- Installation hardware
Snow getting high or need to plow close to vehicles or other items? Get the snow plow markers so you can see exactly where the edge of your blade is, letting you have the most control.Optional Plow Pulley Fairlead Kit:
The Plow Pulley Fairlead Kit is designed specifically to resist wear from the steep angle that occurs between the fairlead and the plow, extending the life of your winch cable. It can be used with either a steel or synthetic cable and is constructed of black powder coated 7 gauge steel. There are two roller heights for different fairlead heights and angles and you'll receive hardware and instructions.
- Standard spool pattern: 3" x 4-7/8"
- Wide spool pattern: 3" x 6.67"
If you want to keep the edges of your snow plow in top shape the Denali Polyurethane Wearbar is the choice for you. Not only is the wearbar reversible for longer use, but the polyurethane construction outlasts rubber and steel. The wearbar won't cause damage to brick, concrete, curbs and more! The wearbar is the perfect choice to increase productivity and reduce equipment wear.