NOTE: Must have a winch to use plow system.
Applicability: 2005-19 Kawasaki Brute Force (See options above)
It's that frosty time of the year again! A time of year that you and your Kawasaki Brute Force love to play in, but your cars do not, so it's time to take action. From ice filled driveways to snow drifted paths around the house, you spend several useless hours shoveling only to find snow filled back in the same spot overnight. Forget dealing with the stress of winter when you install the Denali 60 Inch Standard Series Snow Plow System to the front of your ATV. This system will remove winters pesky friend in just mere minutes when you have your powerful machine moving it along!
The steel-constructed blade utilizes a 65-degree attack angle to ensure snow is rolled up and thrown forward with ease along with adjustable skid feet and a wear bar for long term use. The center mount design on the blade attaches to the push tube and can be detached with a simple pull of a pin. The push tube can angle the blade at -0, 12.5 and 25 degrees and its structural tube steel cross bar provides additional lateral rigidity upon impact. All necessary hardware and instructions are included with this kit for a quick and easy set-up. Other options include plow markers, a plow roller and a rubber flap. If you’re ready to get that hard-packed snow out of your way, this plow system is just the product you’ve been looking for.Blade Specifications:
Push Tube Specifications:
- 17" scoop
- 11 gauge steel leading horizontal supports
- Four 7 gauge ribs run the full length of the blade
- Three additional 7 gauge horizontal stabilizers support the deepest point of the blade
- 65 degree attack angle and over center design ensures snow rolls up and is thrown forward
- Replaceable 7 gauge, grade 50 steel wear bar
- Height adjustable skid feet included
- Center mounted plow disperses force of impact to the sturdiest part of the UTV, preventing damage from sudden impact
- 3 year warranty
Plow Mount Specifications:
- Turn system allows for easy blade positioning in different angles to the left or right - 0 degrees. 12.5 degrees and 25 degrees
- Simple detachment systems with the pull of a pin
- Structural tube steel cross bar for added lateral rigidity
Optional Rubber Flap Upgrade Specifications:
- Steel construction
- All necessary hardware for mounting included
Optional Plow Markers:
- Stiff rubber flap
- Metal hold down bar
- Installation hardware
Snow getting high or need to plow close to vehicles or other items? Get the snow plow markers so you can see exactly where the edge of your blade is, letting you have the most control.
Optional Plow Pulley Fairlead Kit:
The Plow Pulley Fairlead Kit is designed specifically to resist wear from the steep angle that occurs between the fairlead and the plow, extending the life of your winch cable. It can be used with either a steel or synthetic cable and is constructed of black powder coated 7 gauge steel. There are two roller heights for different fairlead heights and angles and you'll receive hardware and instructions.
- Standard spool pattern: 3" x 4-7/8"
- Wide spool pattern: 3" x 6.67"
If you want to keep the edges of your snow plow in top shape the Denali Polyurethane Wearbar is the choice for you. Not only is the wearbar reversible for longer use, but the polyurethane construction outlasts rubber and steel. The wearbar won't cause damage to brick, concrete, curbs and more! The wearbar is the perfect choice to increase productivity and reduce equipment wear.