NOTE: Must have a winch to use plow system.
Applicability: 2002-19 Yamaha Grizzly (See options above)
Your Yamaha Grizzly is a dependable machine that helps you get things done and now you can add plowing snow to the list. No more back breaking work clearing sidewalks and driveways, you will be able to attach the plow blade to your Grizzly and get the snow cleared in no time. The Denali plow kit comes complete with the 11 gauge steel blade, push tube which allows easy adjustments to the blade angle and the steel mount specific for attaching to your Grizzly. Donâ€™t panic when the snow starts falling, go start your Grizzly and start plowing!
The Denali plow kits' 60 inch blade has a 17 inch scoop that is center mounted which allows the dispersion of the weight and force to the sturdiest part of the machine. The turn system allows you to adjust the angle of the blade specific to the needs of where you are plowing. The blade can be easily removed when the snow melts with a pull of a pin to be stored for next year. Side By Side Stuff offers products for all seasons and machines, so be sure to check out our full selection of products.Blade Specifications:
Push Tube Specifications:
- 17" scoop
- 11 gauge steel leading horizontal supports
- Four 7 gauge ribs run the full length of the blade
- Three additional 7 gauge horizontal stabilizers support the deepest point of the blade
- 65 degree attack angle and over center design ensures snow rolls up and is thrown forward
- Replaceable 7 gauge, grade 50 steel wear bar
- Height adjustable skid feet included
- Center mounted plow disperses force of impact to the sturdiest part of the UTV, preventing damage from sudden impact
- 3 year warranty
Plow Mount Specifications:
- Turn system allows for easy blade positioning in different angles to the left or right - 0 degrees. 12.5 degrees and 25 degrees
- Simple detachment systems with the pull of a pin
- Structural tube steel cross bar for added lateral rigidity
Optional Rubber Flap Upgrade Specifications:
- Steel construction
- All necessary hardware for mounting included
Optional Plow Markers:
- Stiff rubber flap
- Metal hold down bar
- Installation hardware
Snow getting high or need to plow close to vehicles or other items? Get the snow plow markers so you can see exactly where the edge of your blade is, letting you have the most control.
Optional Plow Pulley Fairlead Kit:
The Plow Pulley Fairlead Kit is designed specifically to resist wear from the steep angle that occurs between the fairlead and the plow, extending the life of your winch cable. It can be used with either a steel or synthetic cable and is constructed of black powder coated 7 gauge steel. There are two roller heights for different fairlead heights and angles and you'll receive hardware and instructions.
- Standard spool pattern: 3" x 4-7/8"
- Wide spool pattern: 3" x 6.67"
If you want to keep the edges of your snow plow in top shape the Denali Polyurethane Wearbar is the choice for you. Not only is the wearbar reversible for longer use, but the polyurethane construction outlasts rubber and steel. The wearbar won't cause damage to brick, concrete, curbs and more! The wearbar is the perfect choice to increase productivity and reduce equipment wear.