- Due to the 3/16 inch thickness of this front windshield, it will bow in while driving at fast speeds.
- If a return is needed on this item, you MUST have the original packaging. Items will not be accepted without the packaging that it was delivered in.
Applicability: Fits Full Size w/ Pro-Fit Cage
- 2013-15 Ranger XP 900 and 900 Crew
- 2015-19 Ranger Diesel and Crew Diesel
- 2015 Ranger Full Size 570 and 570 Crew
- 2016 Ranger XP 900 / Crew XP 900-5 / Crew XP 900-6
- 2016 Ranger XP 570 and Crew XP 570-6
- 2017-19 Ranger XP 900 and Crew XP 900
- 2017 Ranger XP 1000 and Crew XP 1000
- 2018-19 Ranger Crew XP 1000
Adding aftermarket windshields to your Full-size Polaris Ranger XP 1000 can be a tricky proposition. Especially when it comes to deciphering what UTV parts and accessories will work with your machine and any other upgrades you plan on adding. Fortunately, here at SideBySideStuff.com, we work with countless manufacturers to help eliminate any guesswork that you might have. Take this Hard-Coated Front Windshield and Cab Back Combo kit that we have available from our friends at Extreme Metal Products.
Included in this kit is everything you will find yourself needing to install both a front and rear windshield on your Full-Size Ranger XP 900. The front windshield is constructed from MR-10 hard-coated polycarbonate material. This gives the SxS component a considerable advantage over a standard optical-grade polycarbonate material. Offering impressive resistance to scratching and gouging this windshield came to play. Moving on to the rear panel, it's also constructed from the same MR-10 polycarbonate for the same scratch resistance and long product lifetime. Installation of both shields is a breeze thanks to EMP's tool-less installation procedures for both front and rear windshields. Simply unbox, follow the included installation instructions and you will be shielded in no time at all. Front Windshield Features:
Rear Windshield Features:
- Made From 3/16 inch thick hard coated MR-10 Polycarbonate Lexan
- Removes in a few minutes without any tools
- DOT rated with the stamp etched in the bottom corner.
- Made in Cleveland, OH
- CNC cut from 3/16" thick MR-10 hard coated Polycarbonate
- Fits inside the rear roll cage
- Attaches with bolts (one self tapping bolt)
- Foam gasket included
- Made in Cleveland, Ohio.
Shared Shipping Program: You pay $14.00 shipping/handling and Side By Side Stuff will pay the rest.PLEASE READ: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable. View Care Instructions
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment