- Does not include top or windshield shown in some photos.
- It is not recommended to exceed 45 mph with soft goods installed on machine.
Applicability: 2010-13 Kawasaki Teryx 750 (Not Teryx4)
Your Kawasaki Teryx 750 has proven itself to be reliable and helps make almost any chore easier. Being able to use it year round is important and you don't want to let dropping temperatures keep you inside. If you already have a factory hard top and windshield on your Teryx, then all you need to complete the enclosure of your cab are the Doors and Rear Window by Falcon Ridge. Giving you a barrier between you and the elements, this enclosure will not only protect you in a downpour and frosty winter weather, the doors and rear window are sure to look great on your machine as well.
Constructed of a professional grade marine textile, making them waterproof, abrasion resistant, and usable in temperatures as low as -20 degrees, the doors and rear window are made to last. Full length double pull YKK zippers secure the doors that when not in use and can be rolled back and secured with velcro straps. The doors and rear window will come complete with installation instructions and the self-adhesive Velcro required for installation. You can count on Side By Side Stuff to have great products like this one and anything else you need to outfit your Kawasaki Teryx making it usable all year long.Features:
- Professional marine grade 11 ounce polyester canvas that is waterproof, puncture resistant, tear resistant, abrasion resistant
- Door windows and rear window are constructed of durable 30 mil tinted Aqua-View Vinyl with a cold crack rating of -20 degrees
- Convenient roll-away doors provide the option of taking your doors with you and stow-away when not in use
- Full length double pull YKK marine grade zippers
- Complete with self-adhesive velcro, installation and care instructions
- Made in the USA
View Installation Instructions
- Zippered Side Windows - Windows zip on 2 sides, the front and top