- The photos above are a representation of the Full Enclosure with Aero-Vent Lexan Windshield, there are no accurate photos available of this product installed on the 2008-09 Teryx 750.
- Depending on the model, some doors are held in place with snaps along the bottom. You may be required to screw the snap studs into your machine’s plastic.
- It is not recommended to exceed 45 mph with soft goods installed on machine.
Applicability: 2008-09 Kawasaki Teryx 750 (Not Teryx4)
Cold weather is nipping at the nape of your neck and you need something to help keep you warm. Riding around the fields in your Kawasaki Teryx 750 without something blocking the bitter wind can result in a long day of misery, not to mention, risk of head colds or the flu! When there is endless work to be done, you have no time to stay stuck at home sick. With the Full Enclosure with Aero-Vent Lexan Windshield by Falcon Ridge you can forget suffering through the harsh days of winter in just minutes.
Installing this enclosure is easy with self-adhesive Velcro and straps that wrap around the roll bars of your machine. Along with an easy set-up, this enclosure is heavy duty against weathering and abrasion with its 100% professional marine grade materials paired with waterproof and mildew resistance. The windshield is 3/16" thick Lexan Polycarbonate that attaches using anti-rust stainless steel hardware. Completed with everything need to install along with durable YKK zippers, this enclosure is a great relief from the frigid days outside. Features:
- Constructed of professional grade marine textile
- Waterproof, puncture resistant, tear resistant, fade resistant, and abrasion resistant
- Lexan Polycarbonate is 3/16" thick
- Attached using completely stainless steel hardware that will not rust
- Soft doors and rear window are constructed out of durable Aquaview Vinyl
- Design allows for easy access to the storage compartment under the hood
- Full length double pull YKK zippers
- Self-adhesive Velcro & strong rare-earth magnets combine to provide you with a custom fit
- Installation & care instructions included
PLEASE READ: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
- Zippered Side Windows - Windows zip on 2 sides, the front and top
- MR10 Hard Coating - Hard coating on the full front windshield
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable. View Windshield Care Instructions
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment