NOTE: It is not recommended to exceed 45 mph with soft goods installed on machine.
Applicability: 2020-21 Honda Talon 1000X-4 and Talon 1000X-4 Fox Live Valve
There are a ton of ways to increase the performance, aesthetics, and function of your buggy. When it comes to comfort, Side By Side Stuff has one of the best selections of Honda doors and cages. You can bet that these UTV doors are made dang-tough whether they are soft upper or full-on door replacements. All you've got to do is browse our user-friendly online shop and figure out which set of these aftermarket accessories will increase the quality of your ride. Let's say you love your factory doors, but you could use more protection from the elements and debris. Dudes, we've got you covered! Take a look at these Talon 1000X-4 Soft Upper Doors by Falcon Ridge.
Side By Side Stuff is a huge fan of anything Falcon Ridge because they take no shortcuts when it comes to construction. They hand-craft these components from Aqua-View vinyl and marine-grade polyester canvas. When you put them all together, you're looking at a set Talon doors that are puncture, tear, and abrasion-resistant, plus it's waterproof with a cold crack rating of -20-degrees! What's really outstanding is you get this rugged wrap without having to do any crazy machine modifications. Simply use the heavy-duty Velcro and slap that puppy on. The fit is tight, visibility is excellent, and if you need a breeze, you can roll and stow them away. They are the ideal upgrade for the hardcore rider.Features:
- Professional marine grade 11 ounce polyester canvas that is waterproof, puncture resistant, tear resistant, abrasion resistant
- Door windows are constructed of durable 30 mil tinted Aqua-View Vinyl with a cold crack rating of -20 degrees
- Convenient roll-away doors provide the option of taking your doors with you and stow-away when not in use
- Full length double pull YKK marine grade zippers
- Complete with self-adhesive velcro, installation and care instructions
- Made in the USA
View Installation Instructions
- Zippered Side Windows - Windows zip on 2 sides, the front and top