- If you have a Polaris RZR XP 1000 that uses a one piece dual rate spring, these springs will not work. This kit is designed for models equipped with the two separate spring configuration.
- Springs will vary by model.
- Powder coating the springs will void any warranty. If you wish to paint your springs, you must use a different method.
Applicability: 2014-21 Polaris RZR XP 1000 and 2015-21 Polaris RZR XP 1000 High Lifter Edition
You bring home your new Polaris RZR XP 1000 and you love the way it rides and feels and are having a blast. After time goes on you notice you are starting to get some sag in the rear end and maybe a little rubbing. Another thing you may notice is your ground clearance isnít as good and you bottom out once in a while coming off a hill or if you have a load on your UTV. This means your springs on your shocks are giving up. High Lifter has the fix for you!
The Big Lift Helper Kit will help eliminate that suspension sag but is primarily designed to help with lift kits. If youíve installed a lift kit with a solid spacer design then you are probably well aware of how stiff your ride is now. This front spring kit will help give you back that extra cushion so you donít feel every bump you hit. Also, since youíve added a lift kit, you probably want all the ground clearance you can get. No worries, this can help add up to 2Ē to any lift kit, giving you that extra boost.Features:
View Installation Instructions
- Set of two (2) front springs
- Helps eliminate suspension sag
- Can add up to 2" to any lift kit
- Improves the ride of any lift that currently uses solid spacers
This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov