- If you have a Polaris RZR XP 1000 that uses a one piece dual rate spring, these springs will not work. This kit is designed for models equipped with the two separate spring configuration.
- Springs will vary by model.
- Powder coating the springs will void any warranty. If you wish to paint your springs, you must use a different method.
Applicability: 2014-21 Polaris RZR XP 1000 and 2015-21 Polaris RZR XP 1000 High Lifter Edition
Your Polaris RZR XP 1000 is a top of the line machine. You probably try and push it to it's limits as often as you can. If you load up your machine as much as you can when you head out or have installed a lift kit, then you should take some time to check out the High Lifter Big Lift Helper Rear Springs for your RZR XP 4 1000. With so many amazing features, you wish you would have found it sooner!
These springs come in a set of two for your machine. These aftermarket rear springs are designed to help eliminate suspension sag that you might be experiencing. Have you added a lift kit? This is a perfect way to help improve the quality of your ride when used in conjunction with lift kits that use solid spacers. Also, the kit can help add up to 2" of lift to any lift kit.Features:
View Installation Instructions
- Set of two (2) rear springs
- Helps eliminate suspension sag
- Can add up to 2" to any lift kit
- Improves the ride of any lift that currently uses solid spacers
This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov