NOTE: These kits may not work with aftermarket skid plates. Check with skid plate manufacturer to confirm if this kit is compatible with skid plate package.
- 2014-21 Polaris RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP Turbo / RZR XP 4 1000 / RZR XP 4 Turbo
- 2015-20 Polaris RZR 900 / RZR 900 XC / RZR S 900 / RZR RZR 4 900 and RZR S 4 900
- 2016-20 Polaris RZR S 1000 and RZR S 4 1000
Once you've started adding aftermarket beef to your machine's structure, it's time to consider investing in a High Lifter Frame Stiffener Gusset Kit for select Polaris RZR applications. What this unit does is re-establish the chassis in the areas that get most stressed when you've slapped on a set of oversized tires, higher-grade suspension, aggressive bumpers, and other heavy modifications.
The RZR XP 1000 frame stiffener is constructed from a 3/16-inch thick plate complete with a corrosion-resistant powder-coated finish that ensures long-lasting durability and quality aesthetics. High Lifter engineered the unit to reinforce the a-arm mounting positions, prevent tabs from stretching, and supply additional rigidity at the weakest point on the chassis. It will also neutralize frame flex. If you were tripping on installation, don't. The UTV frame stiffener gusset kit comes with all the necessary heavy-duty hardware to mount up. If you want to beef up, you're going to need the goods to do it. Shop in confidence when you purchase Polaris RZR parts and accessories at Side By Side Stuff.Features:
View Installation Instructions View Warranty Information
- Provides extra strength at the weak points on the frame
- Designed to reinforce the a-arm mounting positions and prevents tabs from stretching
- Gives strength when adding portals, big lifts, and bigger tires
- Made with 3/16” or 4.5mm thick heavy-duty steel plate
- Complete bolt on kit that includes 10.9 grade hardware
- Helps to prevent frame flex at key mounting points
- Powder coated for a durable, clean finish
This product can expose you to chemicals including Titanium Dioxide, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov