- This kit requires a forward a-arm kit with 1-1/4 or 1-1/2 inch DOM tubing.
- All Polaris RZR 1000 models require 3" or greater lift kit.
- This kit will work with all High Lifter Big lift kits that are 3 inches or greater.
- Steering stops are a requirement, no matter what lift kit, big lift kit, or forward arms are installed on your Polaris RZR.
- The clamp collars will lock onto your existing control arms. Please select the correct size to fit your control arms.
Applicability: 2014-21 Polaris RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP Turbo / RZR XP 4 1000 / RZR XP 4 Turbo
Did you have yourself a good old time doing some white-knuckling buggy beating? Unfortunately, your rig's suspension may not have the capacity to withstand aggressive shredding or terrain conditions. If you've had breakage or are after a means to increase support, consider upgrading your OEM, integrating additional stability into your suspension. High Lifter's RZR XP 1000 Front Control Arm Link Kit is an excellent choice, having a better build with improved performance.
These SxS control arm links are formed from tank tough materials with outstanding design elements that result in more structural integrity and suspension support. The kit includes up to 10-inches of length adjustability to accommodate lift kits, extended arms, and any other aftermarket beef you may have added to the mix. This patent-pending adjustable RZR XP Turbo control arm link has three-piece heim joints that are heat-treated from Chromoly steel with quarter-inch mounting plates. They are durable, reliable, and will provide adequate protection against impact and potential damage to the control arms.Features:
- Increase your protection against front impacts and possible damaged control arms
- Link kit has up to 10" of length adjustability for a semi-universal fit
- Clamp collars are designed for use on DOM style tubing
- 1/4" mounting plates for added strength
- 3 piece heim joints were crafted from heat-treated chromoly
- Includes all necessary hardware, templates for easy trimming of factory skid plates
- Easy bolt on design only requires minor drilling
- Powder coated for durability
This product can expose you to chemicals including Titanium Dioxide, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov