- Springs will vary by make and model.
- Powder coating the springs will void any warranty. If you wish to paint your springs, you must use a different method.
Applicability: 2009-13 Yamaha Rhino 700
There is much to say about a seasoned car such as this. These tough son of a guns will last a lifetime if you treat them with some TLC every now and again. Let's just say, for instance, that you're old girl is sagging on the front end. You're probably experiencing some frustration with bottoming out. Have no fear, Side By Side Stuff is here to help you get her back to like new. All she needs is a little facelift with a set Rhino 700 Front Lift Springs by High Lifter, and she'll be good to go!
Wear and tear are inevitable with any vehicle. However, with these highly durable UTV lift springs, you can expect a much longer performance life. In fact, they well exceed OEM springs in pound capacity and lifespan. Heck, there are improvements anyway you look at it. The side-by-side lift springs are designed with improved shock absorption and better suspension support. In turn, this handy aftermarket upgrade will increase the longevity of your shocks and suspension too. Here's the real kicker. They are significantly cheaper than standard stock springs! Who doesn't want to get more for less? Get your set today from Side By Side Stuff.Features:
View Warranty Information
- Engineered to provide about 100 additional pounds of capacity (per set) over new stock springs
- Add some stiffness to the ride and decrease roll
- May add up to an inch of suspension lift depending on make, model and current modifications
- Sold in pairs
This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov