NOTE: Sold in pairs.
Applicability: 2016-21 Polaris General 1000 and General 4 1000
When it comes time to increase the solidity of your suspension, Side By Side Stuff has an excellent option for you. Have a look at these High Lifter Front Sway Bar Links for General 1000. These components are crucial for providing necessary ride stability, regardless of how you ride. What you can expect is more control, less over handling, reduced body rolls, and more stabilized weight distribution. Let's see what makes these High Lifter sway bar links stand out from others, shall we?
First and foremost, these UTV sway bar links are exceedingly more durable than OEM. They are twice as thick and formed from higher-grade materials. On top of the construction, the side by side sway bar links also have a more advanced design. We're talking on-the-fly adjustability, the elimination of the rubber dampener, they even have three-piece heim joints. Adjustability is spot-on, plus they react quicker and have improved performance capacity. Don't settle for mediocrity when you can have greatness. Shop Polaris suspension and lift kits from Side By Side Stuff.Features:
View Installation Instructions
- Twice as thick as factory links
- Offers additional flexibility to fine tune suspension
- Machined with right and left hand threads for easy on-the-fly adjustment
- Improves performance by eliminating the rubber dampener with the factory link
- Reacts quicker
- Made of steel turnbuckle that is chrome plated with the High Lifter logo laser engraved
- Heim joints are 3-piece precision, heat treated chromoly
- Includes both left and right hand threaded heim joints for up to 1.5” of easy adjustment on the vehicle without removing the sway bar link
This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov