- This product does not qualify for expedited shipping.
- Sold in pairs so it replaces BOTH left and right side of machine.
Applicability: 2006-10 Can Am Outlander (See options above)
When your ATV tie rod goes "out of order," the entire driveline assembly goes down with it. This unit is responsible for passing power transfer from the steering gear to the steering knuckle. It's straight-up essential to the wheeling performance, which means that you will need a unit with more grit than this OEM piece. The High Lifter Heavy-Duty Pro Series Tie Rod Upgrade Kit for the Can-Am Outlander is about as durable as it gets. Let's check out the deats.
High Lifter boasts that these quad tie rods are "... the most sought after tie rod setup on the market." We can't say that we disagree. The four-wheeler tie rods are constructed to provide more movement and flex than standard driveline components. High Lifter designed the kit with factory-style rods for a superior fit to match with the optimized performance capacity. It's dang durable, too, bigger and badder than the Outlander tie rod you're used to. Are you ready to beef up your ride experience with quality Can-Am parts and accessories from Side By Side Stuff?Features
- One kit completely replaces your OEM tie rods and tie rod ends
- Factory style tie rod ends
- 1/2-20 SAE thread pitch
- Uses four 4130 chromoly chrome plated rod ends with various misalignment connects to adapt from 10 mm diameter to 12 mm usage
- Offer more movement and flexibility
- Mud tested and rider approved