- This product does not qualify for expedited shipping.
- Sold in pairs so it replaces BOTH left and right side of machine.
Applicability: 2012-15 Can Am Renegade 800R / Renegade 800R X xc / Renegade 1000
We cannot get enough of these High Lifter Pro Series Pro-Moly Tie Rod Upgrade Kits for select Can-Am Renegade models. These driveline parts are built to take a serious beating while increasing your ride performance. It's not a secret that OEM mechanical components will eventually give way to the rigorous demands of offroad venturing. When they do, why not replace them with something better and more affordable? When we say better... we mean more like this.
The ATV tie rods bring a whole new meaning to the words tank-tough. High Lifter uses cutting-edge technology to precision engineer the rods from aircraft-grade steel tubing with TIG-welded 4130 Chromoly Teflon Kevlar lined Heim ends. If that isn't enough moxie, factor in the heavy-duty powder-coated finish. Now, not only do you have superior strength in the mix, but it's also corrosion and weather-resistant. This quad tie rod is so ridiculously beefed up, it's possibly the strongest on the market. Here's the real kicker though, the kit is cheaper than OEM replacements. If that doesn't pique your interest, we don't know what will! Shop Can-Am Renegade parts and accessories at Side By Side Stuff.Features
- One kit completely replaces your weak OEM tie rods and tie rod ends
- Precision TIG welded .120 wall 4130 chromoly tie rods with stainless steel threads
- 18000 lb rated Teflon/Kevlar lined chromoly tie rod ends
- Durable and tough powder-coated finish
- Lifetime structural warranty on tie rods