- Replace any worn bearings, bushings, etc. before installing.
- The factory trailing arm has spherical bearings that are not replaceable, these trailing arms allow you to replace worn out or bad bearings.
- There are currently no accurate photos of the product in velocity blue, sky blue or lime green.
Applicability: 2019 Can Am Outlander Max 450 DPS
Some people can get away with OEM suspension parts, but not you. You go harder on the trail and working the farm, so factory units just won't do. When you've crossed the threshold of needing more rigid suspension parts, Side By Side Stuff is here to help you take the next step. One set of links with the grit to handle even the harshest conditions is the Can-Am Outlander Max 450 DPS APEXX Trailing Arm Kit by High Lifter.
These ATV trailing arms are built with a ton more beef than your run-of-the-mill stock links. The Outlander 450 DPS aftermarket parts are laser cut from carbon steel, complete with a heavy-duty powder-coated finish. High Lifter engineers these durable assemblies with double sheer sway bar tabs, extra-large gussets, and a 3/8th-inch hub mounting plate. With these design dynamics, they make for one heck of a tough Can-Am trailing arm with more tolerance than ever before. The bolt-on kit takes next to no time to mount up, requiring only a little time and some tools. For high ride demands, you need high-quality parts—Shop Side By Side Stuff for your APEXX trailing arm kit and ride with confidence.Features:
View Installation Instructions View Warranty Information
- 3/8" hub mounting plate to eliminate deformation
- Large gusset for reduced stress concentrations
- Double shear sway bar tabs
- 2.5" of added ground clearance
- Spherical bearings installed from the factory for easy bolt on
- Mounting holes for OEM brake line tabs
- Laser cut carbon steel construction
- Easy bolt on kit complete with photo instructions
- One kit replaces both trailing arms
- High Lifter logo riveted to the trailing arm
- Power coated
- Limited lifetime warranty
This product can expose you to chemicals including Titanium Dioxide, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov