NOTE: The additional tools PCP-8 and 2017 - CCT520, 2016 - CCT510 (which are available above) are required for installation.
Applicability: 2016-18 Polaris General 1000 (2 seat models)
Have you recently added larger tires and a lift kit to your side by side? Does it feel like your Polaris General just isn't running the same after adding your new accessories? It could be because you are putting too much strain on your gearing. By adding this High Lifter Heavy Duty Clutch Kit, youíll be able to get your horsepower and gearing back to where it needs to be.
You can use this Heavy-Duty Clutch kit on the riding trails, mud, sand, or even for plowing and hauling. This kit is designed to reduce belt slippage, as well as keep the clutch from overheating. Your Polaris General is sure to gain a quicker backshift which will result in a crisp throttle response! Help make up for power loss and slow response with this High Lifter Outlaw Super Duty Extreme Clutch Kit, available at Side By Side Stuff. Features:
- Designed for 28" - 29.5" tires only
- Designed for up to 3,000 ft. elevation
- Makes better use of available low-end torque
- Makes up for the power loss and slow response of adding oversized tires
- Quicker backshift which results in crisp throttle response
- Reduces belt slip and clutch heat
- Best all around use kit
- Great for trail riding, occasional mud and sand riding, plowing and hauling