NOTE: The additional tools PCP-8 and CCT520 (which are available above) are required for installation.
Applicability: 2017 Polaris Ranger XP 1000 (See options above)
When you got your Polaris Ranger XP 1000, it was a force to be reckoned with. Tons of cargo space and enough horsepower to have a lot of fun, this side by side can do it all. When the work is hard, the Ranger works harder. When the muddy season hits and you struggle to get through the mud or when you take a break from the work and decide to go rock crawling, sometimes your undercarriage can get hung up. The easiest thing to do is add bigger tires. Did you know that adding bigger tires can make you lose engine performance?
Designed for 28-29.5" tires, the High Lifter Outlaw Super Duty Extreme Clutch Kit will give back the low end power and torque lost through those larger tires. Power loss and slow response are other effects larger tires have on a machine. This clutch kit will give you a quicker backshift which results in a crisp throttle response as well as reducing the belt slippage and clutch heat. Make sure your UTV is in tip top shape and get yours today!Features:
- Up to 28" - 29.5" tires only
- Up to 3,000 ft. elevation only
- Better low end power and torque
- Makes up for the power loss and slow response of adding oversized tires
- Quicker backshift which results in crisp throttle response
- Reduces belt slip and clutch heat
- Allows for easier turning of larger tires in the mud