NOTE: Sold in pairs.
Applicability: 2015-20 Polaris RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP Turbo / RZR XP 4 1000 / RZR XP 4 Turbo
Adding aftermarket muscle is what you do when you own a rip-tastic machine like this. Unfortunately, when you start messing with your suspension, you've got to invest in the extras for stability. When you're links are all beefed up, adding some UTV sway bar links will make a world of difference. The suspension parts compress the inside wheels, add control stability, and will distribute weight over all four tires. That sounds pretty necessary, right? Side By Side Stuff has an excellent option when it comes to links. It's the High Lifter Rear Sway Bar Links for a RZR XP 1000.
These side by side sway bar links are made dirt-tough. They are twice as thick, formed from steel turnbuckle with a chrome plating. Yeah, they are that tough! High Lifter also designed them with adequate flexibility, on-the-fly adjustments, and they've eliminated the rubber dampener. The result of this outstanding design and construction is a quicker reaction and improved performance. For the best ride quality, you need high-quality aftermarket Polaris parts and accessories. Get yours today by shopping at SideBySideStuff.com.Features:
- Twice as thick as factory links
- Offers additional flexibility to fine tune suspension
- Machined with right and left hand threads for easy on-the-fly adjustment
- Improves performance by eliminating the rubber dampener with the factory link
- Reacts quicker
- Made of steel turnbuckle that is chrome plated with the High Lifter logo laser engraved
- Heim joints are 3-piece precision, heat treated chromoly
- Includes both left and right hand threaded heim joints for up to 1.5” of easy adjustment on the vehicle without removing the sway bar link
Shared Shipping Program: You pay $5.00 in shipping/handling and Side By Side Stuff will pay the rest! View Installation Instructions
This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov