NOTE: Gun Metal and Blackout finish takes up to an additional 10 days to ship.
Applicability: 2018-20 Polaris RZR RS1
Does your RZR RS1 need an upgrade or do you want all your friends to hear you pulling up? With the HMF Performance Series Dual Full Exhaust your machine will sound 2dB louder than your stock exhaust. It also provides your machine with a deep, aggressive sound. Let's face it, who doesn't like a loud machine!
The HMF exhaust is made of 6036-T6 aluminum and a stainless head pipe so it weighs less than the flimsy stock exhaust. Magnesium and silicone are the alloying elements creating a strong, hard and tough product. With 8 different exhaust finishes, you can choose the one with the best fit to make your Polaris RZR RS1 stand out or match the theme. You will have even power all throughout your RPM's with the special hole pattern and 2-1/8" unrestricted core. You will gain 4-5 horsepower and 2 pounds of torque over stock!Features:
- 6063-T6 aluminum alloy shell, with magnesium and silicon as the alloying elements
- 2-1/8" unrestricted core with a special hole pattern that allows an increase in power evenly throughout the RPM range
- Deep, aggressive sound
- 4-5 horsepower gain over stock
- 2 lbs of torque gain over stock
- 2 dB over stock with Quiet Cores
- Aluminum shells and stainless head pipe weigh substantially less than stock