- Images include optional In Cab Heat Control dial.
- Requires the removal of the "Important" decal from below Auxiliary Power Outlet.
Applicability: Kubota RTV X900Features:
Optional In Dash Heat Control:
- Fits completely inside the hood / dash area
- Three speed fan
- 14,600 BTU output
- Adjustable louvers
- 5 vents - One vent mounts on top of the center dash to defrost the windshield, (2) 2" vents mount lower center, (1) 3" vent mounts in the mid dash panel in front of the driver and (1) 3" vents mounts in the right side dash top
- Heater intake comes from inside the cab where the air is cleaner and warmer
- Custom CNC made alloy Y connectors that connect directly to the engines cooling system for fast heat
- Kit includes custom CNC laser cut mounting brackets, heater hoses and duct hoses, hose clamps, new and improved vents, hole saws, grommets, switch, wiring loom and terminals, templates, your specific mounting bracket with hardware, and instructions.
- Three year limited manufacturer's warranty
Imagine braving a brutally cold winter in the warmth of your cab only to have one of those odd, unseasonal days where the outside temp has you sweating! Turning down the fan speed is simply not enough. That's where the In Cab Heat Control comes into play. This baby allows you to control the flow of coolant to the heater with the turn of a dial. No longer will you have to reach into the wheel well to manually shut off the flow from the heater core to cool you down. Take it easy and order one today!