- Images include optional In Cab Heat Control dial.
- Requires the removal of the "Important" decal from below Auxiliary Power Outlet.
Applicability: Kubota RTV X900
Why freeze while you're doing winter chores? With a Kubota RTV X900 Under Dash Cab Heater with a Defrost, you can stay nice and toasty while running cattle or doing things around the property. This Ice Crusher cab heater has what it takes to get the job done and stay warm doing it.
The UTV cab heater features heavy-duty construction with a long performance life. Ice Crusher wasn't messing around. They even CNC laser cut the mounting brackets and Y connectors to custom fit the RTV X900. Then, the kit is finished up with everything you need for a clean install, from the hoses and clamps to the vents and wiring. Ice Crusher even sends the hole saw.
Five vents make up the kit, one for defrost, two for the lower center dash, one for the mid dash panel, and one for the floorboard. Talk about heating up your situation. The Kubota heater has a 14,600 BTU output and a three-speed fan. Finally, the vents are adjustable for full climate control within the cab. If that wasn't enough, Ice Crusher includes a three-year limited lifetime warranty.Features:
Optional In Dash Heat Control:
- Fits completely under the hood / dash area
- Three speed fan
- 14,600 BTU output
- Adjustable louvers
- 5 vents - One vent mounts on top of the center dash to defrost the windshield, (2) 2" vents mount lower center, (1) 3" vent mounts in the mid dash panel in front of the driver and (1) 3" vent mounts in the right side dash top
- Heater intake comes from inside the cab where the air is cleaner and warmer
- Custom CNC made alloy Y connectors that connect directly to the engines cooling system for fast heat
- Kit includes custom CNC laser cut mounting brackets, heater hoses and duct hoses, hose clamps, new and improved vents, hole saws, grommets, switch, wiring loom and terminals, templates, your specific mounting bracket with hardware, and instructions
- Three year limited manufacturer's warranty
Imagine braving a brutally cold winter in the warmth of your cab only to have one of those odd, unseasonal days where the outside temp has you sweating! Turning down the fan speed is simply not enough. That's where the In Cab Heat Control comes into play. This baby allows you to control the flow of coolant to the heater with the turn of a dial. No longer will you have to reach into the wheel well to manually shut off the flow from the heater core to cool you down. Take it easy and order one today!