Applicability: 2014-17 Arctic Cat Wildcat Trail and 2015-17 Arctic Cat Wildcat Sport
Are you wanting a windshield but worried about the wind being blocked from you? We have the perfect solution; the Kolpin Front Half Windshield for your Arctic Cat Wildcat 700. This allows you to block some of the wind but not all so you will still have the wind flow when driving down the trails.
This windshield has the ultimate protection; it has the MR10 hard coat. What is that? This is a chemical that is infused in the windshield when it’s being manufactured. This chemical help prevent scratches on your windshield. All the hardware that is required will come with the windshield to make installation a breeze.Features:
PLEASE READ: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
- 1/4" MR10 GE Lexan polycarbonate with scratch resistant coating
- CNC 5-axis router cut for super smooth edges
- All hardware (nuts and bolts) are stainless steel with black coated finish
- Quick release feature means you can remove windshield in minutes with no tools required and extremely durable custom nylon injected clamps
- Easy installation, no drilling required
- Comes complete with all mounting hardware and detailed instructions
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable.
View Care Instructions
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment