****PLEASE READ: THERE ARE NO RETURNS OR REFUNDS ON THIS SNORKEL KIT. Risers come in ALL black only.****
Applicability: Fits models below with G2 frame only
- 2012-14 Can Am Outlander 500 / 650 / 800R / 850 / 1000 - XT, XT-P, DPS, XP, Max, Limited, 6x6 and EPS models ONLY.
- 2015-20 Can Am Outlander 500 / 650 / 800R / 850 / 1000 - XT, XT-P, DPS, XP, Max, Limited, 6x6 and EPS models ONLY.
- 2012-20 Can Am Outlander 450L / 500L / 570L
At first a snorkel kit may seem a bit farfetched and a pointless upgrade, that is until you need one and donít have one. If your Can Am Outlander gets flooded with water it can cause severe unwanted damage to you clutches and your motors internal parts. Thatís where a snorkel kit excels, that is because with a snorkel kit you can forge creek crossings and some of the deeper mud holes that you can experience while out riding. So if you plan on doing some serious recreational riding and wheeling you should definitely take a look at this Snorkel Kit from the guys at Snorkel Your ATV.
This kit features everything that you need to install the risers necessary to snorkel your intake and clutch systems as well as all your powertrain vent lines. The kit is unlike others that are on the market for a couple reasons. Installation options vary between two different designs, both are pictured above. Installation is also easier than it is with other kits that require extensive installation, custom fabrication and heavy alterations to your machine. The Snorkel Your ATV kit requires minimal drilling and comes 98% assembled. The Snorkel Your ATV kit does not even require your air box to be drilled in to and due to this, no fuel programmer is required since the factory intake tube uses the same amount of air as when it is stock.Features:
All snorkel kits may required some cutting / drilling, which is standard for snorkel kits
- Can install risers two (2) different way (shown in pictures above) and everything is included for either style
- Doesn't require drilling into the airbox
- Required drilling three (3) holes in the dash board pod for the risers, this piece can be replaced cheaply
- Comes 98% assembled, no PVC glue required since all the glue work is already done
- No programmer required since it uses the factory intake tube that uses the same amount of air as it does when stock
- Risers are tightly secured with threaded connections and rubber boots from the bottom for easy disconnection to access fuse box and coolant bottle under the pod
- Comes with all new heavy duty rubber boot connections
- Risers are constructed from black schedule 40 PVC, meaning you can scratch them and they will still be black
- Risers are painted with a fine black textured paint to match the flat back texture of the roll cage and other black plastics on the ATV
- Comes with detailed instructions and pictures for easy installation