****PLEASE READ: THERE ARE NO RETURNS OR REFUNDS ON THIS SNORKEL KIT. Risers come in ALL black only.****
Applicability: 2013-21 Can Am Outlander XMR 570 / XMR 650 / XMR 800 / XMR 850 / XMR 1000
Are you the type of off-road rider that will explore even the most remote places? One of the great features that stands out the most on this bike is the factory stealth snorkel system. However, some riders out there like to take things to the extreme. Hence, the need for a Warrior Riser Snorkel Kit by Snorkel Your ATV for select Can-Am Outlander models.
The quad snorkel system allows you to go virtually deeper than ever before! The main objective of this unit is to reroute the intake to keep vital components from getting waterlogged. By critical, we mean those mechanical systems that you can't go without. Some of those include the airbox, clutch belt housing intake and exhaust, connections, differential vents, and more. In case you are on the fence, we've got more info.
The four-wheeler snorkels extend the factory system bringing all breathing points to the plastics for cool, clean air. In addition, these units have built-in vent line slots to keep lines dry and secured tightly. So you can definitely go chin-deep without flooding engine parts. Now the question lies on how invasive this integration is going to be.
Though this installation is much more advanced than changing the oil, it's still very straightforward. Detailed instructions with color pictures come with the purchase, along with everything you might need. In fact, you'll even get all the vent lines CVT inlet, CVT outlet, and the snorkel airbox.
So explore to your heart's content, and don't worry about pesky water puddles, let alone a bounty hole. Getting outfitted with the Outlander XMR snorkel kit gives you the confidence to send it, knowing you probably shouldn't. Change the way you Powersports when you get your UTV parts and accessories at Side By Side Stuff.Features:
All snorkel kits may required some cutting / drilling, which is standard for snorkel kits
- Extends the factory stealth snorkel system on the XMR
- Brings all the breathing points on top of the plastics for cool, clean air
- Warrior risers that slide and lock together for a strong, perfectly straight install
- Warrior risers have built in vent line slots to keep vent lines high, dry and secured cleanly
- Risers come in an all black finish but can easily be painted or hydro-dipped
- Kit is full 2" air intake and full 1-1/2" CVT inlet and CVT outlet
- All hard pipe
- Snorkels air box, CVT inlet, CVT outlet and all vent lines
No tuning required
- Detailed color instructions with detailed pictures included for easy installation
- Comes standard with removable Warrior Wear tips
- Not required for use
- Easily cleaned and reusable, come unglued so you can custom paint them (come in black ONLY)
- Easily glued with Locktite Stick'N Seal glue and can be glued with or without the water repellent pre-filter material
- CVT outlet SHOULD NOT have the water repellent material in place