- Requires adjustment to OEM fuel setting, such as jetting changes or a fuel tuner.
- Inspection of the muffler packing is recommended following every 15 hours of runtime.
Applicability: 2020 Polaris RZR PRO XP / RZR PRO XP Premium / RZR PRO XP Ultimate / RZR PRO XP 4 / RZR PRO XP 4 Premium / RZR PRO XP 4 Ultimate
Most offroad extremists are always looking to amp up their ride. Be it cosmetically, functionally or with optimized performance. One thing's for sure, if you're wanting to get those toque and horsepower gains, you've got to revamp your side by side exhaust system. Not just any old kit will do either, it's got to be top-of-the-line with quality construction and up to par craftsmanship. Side By Side Stuff has an outstanding choice that can absolutely live up to the hype. It's the RZR PRO XP Stage 5 Dual Full Exhaust by Trinity.
A whole lot going on here, so let's break this UTV exhaust system down a bit. Trinity, a leader in the industry, fully TIG welds every piece of this UTV exhaust system. They use materials that are lightweight but highly durable like billet and stainless steel. Not only is it a reliable source, but these components also don't weigh your machine down, which is a major perk. Also included in the kit is the USFS approved spark arrestor and an oxygen sensor bung. It's everything you need to get torque and horsepower gains! Features:
View Installation Instructions
- 304 brushed stainless steel mid pipes and head pipes
- Dual aluminum mufflers available in two finishes - brushed finish or high temp black powder coating
- Fully TIG welded
- 6061 Billet machined muffler mounting brackets and exhaust tips
- 6061 Billet machined and TIG welded inlet flanges
- All stainless steel hardware
- Oxygen sensor bung
- USFS approved spark arrestor
- Lightweight design
- Significant horsepower and torque gains
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
- U.S.A. made