Applicability: Kawasaki Mule 520 / Mule 550 / Mule 1000 / Mule 2010 / Mule 2020 / Mule 2030 / Mule 2500 / Mule 2510 / Mule 2520
Is your Kawasaki Mule out of commission due to a broken belt? Maybe you're just itching to renew your workhorse with aftermarket grit. After all, your Kawasaki has been doing your heavy lifting for years! Side By Side Stuff has a solution with the Ultimax Premium UA Drive Belt by Timken to help get your rig ready to plow through those chores. Shall we see what sets this aftermarket accessory apart from the rest?
This Mule 520 drive belt is crafted by using a specially formulated compound that contains an Aramid cord. Along with the quality construction, the drive component is precision built with modern methods to assist in reducing variables, as well as eliminating classic failure modes. The fiber-loaded rubber compound is fabricated to increase the grip on the clutch while also providing consistency during shifting. All of this paired with being made right here in America, make this an excellent option. You can purchase your Mule 550 drive belt at SideBySideStuff.com!Features:
- Specially formulated compound and Aramid cord
- Built to handle more load and abuse than the OE drive belts
- Fiber-loaded rubber compounds are designed to grip clutches
- Built with modern methods to reduce variability and eliminate "classic" failure modes
- Timken is a major supplier of drive belts to original equipment (OE)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Two (2) year manufacturer warranty