NOTE: Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: 2014-19 CFMOTO ZForce 800EX and ZForce 1000
The CFMOTO ZForce is a feature rich machine from the factory, loaded with factory brush guard bumpers, a winch and even alloy contrast wheels. Not to mention its lower price point than those big name SXSís. So itís no wonder why you chose what you chose but if youíve drove your ZForce as it was designed chances are youíve damaged an axle or CV joint. Thatís probably what brought you right here to the Demon Heavy Duty Stock Length Axles.
These Demon axles are designed to be a heavier duty axle than the original equipment axles that came on your CF Moto SXS. These axles receive oversized and precision machined components to allow your axles more swing angles and additional strength. The axle materials are also superior to the original axles, this Demon Powersports axle uses uses high strength chromoly steel for the axle shafts while the internal CV components receive a super strong heat induction finish ensures that you have a super strong axle that can handle almost anything.Features:
View Warranty Policy
View Demon Axle Claim Warranty Form
- Heavy duty OEM replacement
- Chromoly steel
- Approximately 20% increase in axle diameter
- Approximately 15% increase in CV joint size
- Ultimate swing angle of 45 to 47 degrees
- Internal CV joint components are precision machined and have induction heat treated bearing, CV cage and races to reduce friction and increase CV joint strength and durability
- Molybdenum grease used
- Thermoplastic polyester elastomer (TPEE) boots
- Manufacturer's 12 month warranty