Applicability: 2004-13 Yamaha Rhino 450 / Rhino 660 / Rhino 700
The Yamaha Rhino side by side is a machine that we know you have grown to count on and enjoy. Whether it's out working on the farm or hitting the trails and terrain for a weekend getaway the Rhino is well suited for every use that you can come up with it. That's why here at SideBySideStuff.com we offer parts and accessories like this Direction 2 Full Front Tilting Windshield.
Proudly designed and manufactured by the team at Direction 2 Inc., we are sure that this windshield would be a welcome addition to your Yamaha Rhino UTV. The windshield itself is manufactured using a MR10 scratch resistant polycarbonate material. The Makrolon material offers a tremendous advantage over a standard polycarbonate windshield. Installation of the Rhino tilting windshield is a breeze with the included installation instructions as well as all the necessary hardware to get the job done. So, upon receiving your brand-new windshield you can have it installed in no time at all. Grab yours today and get out and on the trails with this new Direction 2 Rhino windshield.Features:
PLEASE READ: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
- 1/4" thick polycarbonate
- MR10 hard coating on both sides of the windshield for durability and scratch resistance
- Windshield edges are super-smooth for safety
- Custom bend design provides maximum rigidity and strength
- Extremely durable polymer molded clamps with brass inserts
- All hardware (nuts and bolts) are stainless steel with black-coated finish for no rust
- Versatile tilt mechanism for refreshing cabin ventilation: Closed, half extension, and full extension
- Extreme rigidity in each position
- Unique quick-release top windshield piece ï¿½ in just a few seconds, simply remove the top piece to allow for refreshing air flow with no tools require
- Open positions are designed for low-speed airflow only.
- High-speed riding and trailering require the windshield to be in the FULL CLOSED position
- 1 year manufacturer warranty to the original purchaser to be free from manufacturers defects
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable.
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment