- There are no accurate pictures of this product at this time. The pictures above are to illustrate the general look and finish.
- It is not recommended to exceed 45 mph with soft goods installed on machine.
Applicability: 2009-13 Honda Big Red
From hauling to cruising, your Honda Big Red is used for so many things. Don't let the weather ruin your plans. Get the Full Cab Enclosure with the Areo-Vent Windshield. When you install this item onto your Honda Big Red you will be able to stay out of all those nasty weather elements. With this enclosure having an areo-vent windshield you will be able to open the vents to let air flow through your cab on hot summer days.
This soft enclosure is made with 100% top gun polyester marine grade fabric that will hold up throughout the years. This vinyl has a cold crack rating of -20 degrees and is also waterproof and abrasion resistant. The areo-vent windshield is made with 1/4" polycarbonate grade 9034 Lexan making it super tough. This item comes with stainless steel hardware and interior adjustable side panels for the windshield. Come check out Side By Side Stuff to see what we have to offer for your Honda Big Red.Soft Enclosure Features:
- Professional marine grade 11 ounce polyester canvas that is waterproof, puncture resistant, tear resistant, abrasion resistant
- Door windows and rear window are constructed of durable 30 mil tinted Aqua-View Vinyl with a cold crack rating of -20 degrees
- Convenient roll-away doors provide the option of taking your doors with you and stow-away when not in use
- Full length double pull YKK marine grade zippers
- Complete with self-adhesive velcro, installation and care instructions
- Made in the USA
- Crafted with professional grade 1/4" polycarbonate to provide maximum durability and visibility
- Aero-Vent system allows users to adjust the amount of airflow for maximum comfort
- Stainless steel hardware
- Easy to follow step by step installation and care instructions are included
- Made in the USA
PLEASE READ: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
- Zippered Side Windows - Windows zip on 2 sides, the front and top
- MR10 Hard Coating - Hard coating on the full front windshield
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable. View Installation Instructions View Windshield Care Instructions
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment