- When combined with the High Lifter front spring kit (SPRPF800), you will get substantially more lift in the front, which can cause the front tires to camber out significantly at the top from too much lift and the front axle angles will also be increased, causing additional wear.
- Does not fit the 2017 Polaris Ace 570 or the 2017 Polaris Ace 900 XC. These machines do not have a strut front.
Applicability: 2014-17 Polaris ACE / ACE 500 / ACE 570 / ACE 570 SP / ACE 900 SP
Whether you want a lift for your Polaris ACE so you can sport some larger tires or you're just looking for some additional ground clearance, the High Lifter 2 Inch Lift Kit is exactly what you need for your UTV.
This lift kit has an easy to install, bolt on application so you can get back to riding sooner. By extending the struts in the front and adding spring spacers to the rear, the kit provides additional lift, making room for larger tires and tightens the suspension. With each part of the lift kit precision cut and zinc plated, you can be assured that the lift kit will fit perfectly and will stand up in all type of conditions for years. All the necessary hardware and user-friendly instructions are included, making installation easier. Installation takes approximately 1-2 hours for this front and rear lift.Features:
View Installation Instructions
- Front and rear lift
- Zinc plating for long life in rugged conditions
- All installation hardware included
- Detailed step by step photo instructions
- High Lifter lifetime warranty
This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov