- Requires 14 inch or larger wheels.
- 14 inch factory wheels require 1 inch wheel spacers.
- 14 and 15 inch wheels cannot exceed 4.5 inch backspacing and 16 inch wheels cannot exceed 5 inch backspacing.
- THIS ITEM ONLY SHIPS VIA FREIGHT TO A COMMERCIAL ADDRESS AND REQUIRES A SIGNATURE UPON DELIVERY.
Applicability: 2016-21 Can Am Defender and Defender Max
Let's talk about your Can Am. Is it fresh of the press ready to increase the quality of both your work and ride life? There's one aftermarket upgrade that comes with a multitude of benefits. Especially if you consider yourself a UTV enthusiast that works in the rugged and rips through the harsh. That SxS hard part is the Defender 4 Inch Portal Gear Lift by Highlifter.
High Lifter uses a high-grade aluminum construction to ensure the Defender portal lift will hold up against most any environmental demands. Integrated adjustable shims allow the ability to add or remove the camber from -1.25-degrees up to +2-degrees. Highlifter designed the brakes with slotted rotors, which removes gas, water and heat, improving brake response. Shall we dig into those benefits associated with the Defender aftermarket hard part?
Though there are several perks to the installation, three are enough to make you take the leap. The first biggy, being able to handle those wicked big tires. Second, the restoration of lost torque. Finally, the third is the gains of that beloved ground clearance. Yes, those are giant upgrades, and the best part is you don't risk the integrity of your side by side when you mount this sort of a lift. Which also means your preserving lifespan to other mechanical components. For an all-around performance upgrade, get your Defender lift, available at SideBySideStuff.com. Features:
View Installation Instructions
- 4 inch lift plus improved track width
- 30% gear reduction creates greater low-end torque for the trail
- Get more power to the ground with less engine wind up
- 6061 aluminum construction
- Add torque and ground clearance without compromising suspension angles
- Camber adjusting shims which allow you to add or remove them to adjust camber by -1.25 degrees or +2 degrees
- Slotted brake rotors carved into the flat metal surface move gas, water and heat away from the surface of the rotors to improve braking performance
This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov