- THERE ARE NO RETURNS OR REFUNDS ON ANY BRAND OF SNORKEL.
- Does NOT fit Maverick Turbo models, Maverick X ds models, 2016-17 Maverick X rs models or Maverick X3 models.
- 2014-16 kit fits Maverick models produced after 7-1-13.
Applicability: 2013-18 Can Am Maverick (2 seat models)
Are you ready to get down and dirty? SideBySideStuff.com has got your back, even in the muddiest of situations. Get ready to take your Can Am Maverick to a whole new level of performance and protection. By adding a snorkel kit, you'll be able to get wet without worry or damaging your machine.
The High Lifter Diver Down Snorkel Kit is American made and designed to keep you going, even when you're in deep water. However, it's not recommended to exceed the manufacturer's maximum water line depth. The snorkel is a preventative measure for incidents when your Can Am is inadvertently driven into water deeper than the manufacturer's intake is capable of withstanding. Don't let a little water hold you back from a whole lot of fun.Features
All snorkel kits may require some cutting / drilling, which is standard for snorkel kits.
- Custom powder coated riser bracket keeps risers straight, evenly spaced and looking great
- Rubber grommets hold riser tubes in place
- Heavy duty vinyl tubing to route difficult locations
- High heat silicon hose for critical areas
- Bellows to keep water out of differentials and transmission
- All mounting hardware included
- Step-by-step instructions complete with detailed photos
- Does not mean your machine can exceed the OE manufacturer's stated maximum rated water line depth
- Comes with differential bellows to allow differential to breath without having to run long vent lines