THERE ARE NO RETURNS OR REFUNDS ON ANY BRAND OF SNORKEL.
Applicability: 2016-20 Yamaha Viking 700
You own a Yamaha Viking 700, a durable work horse that is built with strength for any trail. Whether it be rugged work conditions or just simply for play, your dominating off-road demon is ready for whatever Mother Nature brings on. From the tricky terrain to the risky muddy roads, at Side By Side Stuff we'll keep you prepared for the inevitable with our wide selection of suitable aftermarket accessories to fit your needs out on those risky off-roads. One of these items is the High Lifter Diver Down Snorkel Kit.
These snorkels come with the rubber grommets, powder coated brackets, vinyl tubing, and more! With the durable brackets, these risers stay in a straight, evenly spaced location and the rubber grommets keeps a snug hold around the tubes, even on the bumpiest of trails! Along with this impressive hardware, this kit also comes with bellows to allow the differential and tranny to breath away from the water without fiddling with those pesky long vent lines. Unlike other snorkel brands that would otherwise melt, these bad boys are also equipped with a high heat silicone hose for outstanding performance for years to come. From easy-to-follow instructions to all included mounting hardware, this snorkel kit will help keep your machine kicking even on the most extreme terrain.Features:
All snorkel kits may require some cutting / drilling, which is standard for snorkel kits.
- Custom powder coated riser bracket to keep risers straight, evenly spaced and looking good
- Rubber grommets to hold riser tubes in place
- Heavy duty vinyl tubing to route difficult locations where the competition uses think tubing
- High heat silicone hose in those critical areas where the competition melts
- Bellows to keep water out of differentials and transmission
- All mounting hardware included
- Step-by-step instructions complete with detailed photos
- Does not mean your machine can exceed the OE manufacturer's stated maximum rated water line depth
- Comes with differential bellows to allow differential to breath without having to run long vent lines
This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov