- Springs will vary by make and model.
- Powder coating the springs will void any warranty. If you wish to paint your springs, you must use a different method.
Applicability: 2003-14 Honda Rincon 650 and Rincon 680 (See options above)
Just because your quad is seasoned does not mean it's time to trade the old girl in. Several aftermarket kits can restore your bike and have you riding like you did when you drove her off the lot. Like with everything else that ages, sag is an issue. Certain parts get worn and tired, leaving them droopy, to say the least. Add some rigidity to your four-wheeler with a set of Rincon 650 Front Lift Springs by High Lifter.
Like every other High Lifter ATV suspension kit, these springs are built to last longer and work harder than standard OEM components. Their heavy-duty construction results in a longer performance life, improved shock support, and stiffer suspension. These Rincon 680 springs will not wear as quickly as stock units while operating with an additional 100-pound load capacity. Heck, you may even gain some suspension clearance depending on your machine and any mods made. They are more affordable and are more durable. Who's ready to purchase up a set?Features:
View Warranty Information
- Engineered to provide about 100 additional pounds of capacity (per set) over new stock springs
- Add some stiffness to the ride and decrease roll
- May add up to an inch of suspension lift depending on make, model and current modifications
- Sold in pairs
This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov